Monday, July 12, 2010

Love at first Sight





I really didn't know what to expect from Nolan after Shyloh was born. Especially after I saw how he was treating his cousins. I was a tad bit scared. I had images of him hitting, sitting on or throwing random objects at his new sister. So the first time he saw her I was pleasantly surprised. He came in the room saying "where's my baby" Then he crawls up on the bed and just sits there petting her. With all that dark soft hair who can resist? Suddenly he blurts out "can i hold her?" I though this love at first sight would wear off but still three weeks later he is the best big brother I could hope for. He pets her head all the time and still loves holding her. He gets sad when she's upset and though I'm holding and feeding her a lot he has never shown one ounce of jealousy! We'll have to see how he reacts when she goes after one of his toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment