Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good helpers!




I wanted to make a special post for my mom and sister! I will be forever indebted to them for being here for me during the time of Shyloh's arrival. They cooked, cleaned, entertained, and gave me some much needed friendship and emotional support when I really needed it. I was super excited to have this baby unassisted but I didn't realize until they arrived, how much I needed some strong, supportive women with me. They were such a huge encouragement. Summer's husband is a full time student and yet she spent the money to fly out here and be with me. I am so grateful to her for that. My mom made the 13 hour trek here and back so that she could witness this baby being born. They were so amazing during the birth. Summer documented and mom ran around like a chicken with her head cut off grabbing towels, beanies, snacks, drinks and even a pooperscooper haha. As we headed out to go to the hospital, Mom was waiting there with her purse! She was willing to go to the hospital at 3am but we insisted that she get some sleep so she could help with the kids in the morning. She made sure I was well nourished during the week after the birth, making delicious nutritious smoothies and wonderful meals.

Thank you so much you two. You will never fully understand how much your presence meant to me. This was my dream birth and you had a part in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment