Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great Grandparents

Shyloh has had the honor of meeting two sets of Great Grandparents and her last living Great, Great Grandmother! How special she is, and only three weeks old! Grandma and Grandpa Smith came to visit some friends here in Utah during the fourth of July weekend. They came and had dinner with us. It was so great to be able to see them! Were planning a visit to Washington in August so that will be fun to be able to see them and the rest of the family up there!




We were able to attend a family reunion that fortunately happened to be just across the freeway from us! It was really neat to meet some of my great grandma Jenkins relatives. She now has 6 great grand-babies including Shyloh! I wish we could have gotten a five generation picture but my mom couldn't make it. I am so thankful that I have so many grandparents living today!

Shyloh and her Great Great Grandma!

Here is Shyloh and her great Grandpa Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment