Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tucson visit

I was able to see my sweet Grandma and Grandpa Smith this last weekend in Tucson. Even with our move looming I just couldn't pass up the chance to spend some time with them. Tucson is always so much fun. They have skate boards, a chicken coop, a tractor!!! and a big trampoline! Every three year olds dream! The weather was rainy some of the time but we did get some fun in before then

Here is an older pic of me and Grandma



Skate boarding was a hoot!!! Nolan looked so cute when he would kick off then put his little feet up on the board and coast down the hill.





What can I say?! Little boys and tractors! Its like love at first sight. Nolan had a blast playing on his Grandpa Smiths tractor. It was so fun and I got some awesome shots. We'll probably hang some on his wall!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The Chickens are so fun. Someday I would LOVE to have some chickens and other various farm animals! But for now I live vicariously through my parents chickens : ) One morning I went to make eggs (my faveorite breakfast food during pregnancy) and there were only two left!! So I ventured out to the chicken coop and to my great surprise there was a whole plethora of eggs waiting for me. A chicken was on them so they were still warm too!


Maybe I'm bias but I think that Nolans little jump on the trampoline is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! And in case your wondering whats on his face.... He got into a fight with some white out he found on the counter. I was just to lazy to try and scrub it off. Here is a cute video of his jumping.

1 comment:

  1. Tucson looks like such a blast! I'm glad you got to go again before the move!

    ReplyDelete