Thursday, February 4, 2010

Its A Girl!!!! (Maybe)


So I was really bummed that our little monkey wouldn't reveal its parts so I called that night and they said I could pop back in the next day to do a quick scan. She was still in a funny position but after some searching we were able to get a clear crotch shot and there were definitely no boy parts there. I'm still preparing myself for a boy since ulrtasound is NOT 100% accurate. Also my teck was a student and she seamed a little unsure but for now I'm saying its a girl ;)

I'm still throwing around a few names

Girl

Shylo
Lilli
Bell
Bailey
Kimber
Marley
Paisley
Sasha

Boy

Kylo
Shane
Logan
Aiden
Coltyn
Kai

And as for a middle name I either want to use my middle name... Lamoyne or my Mothers middle which is Dawn. And I'm totally lost for a boy middle name

2 comments:

  1. I'm so EXCITED for you (and a little jealous :) I vote for Bailey Dawn.

    CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bailey! Its one of my top choices! They are all so good though! It will be tough

    ReplyDelete