Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby Bump ; )

I believe I was born to be pregnant! I love it. This has been my easiest pregnancy yet! I am so excited about being a mom to a new little life. I feel as though I already know this little person growing inside of me. I have spent countless hours researching all things baby, cloth diapers, slings, co-sleeping, PBA, proper swaddling! This time around I feel much more informed and plan to be well prepared!! I cannot wait to give birth with just me and my sweetheart and other loved ones around. I want my amazing husbands hands to be the first thing that touches our sweet baby. I know it will be a life changing experience for the both of us!

23 Weeks
Nolan loves giving the baby (or my belly) smooches! Its so special that he understands. He often tells the baby that its time to come out so I explained to him that our baby must get bigger than he/she will be ready to come.


23 weeks

24 weeks

26 weeks

1 comment: