Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pregnancy update

19 weeks
16 weeks


20 weeks now and feeling great! I cannot believe I am half way to seeing our new little monkey! This pregnancy has been awesome! No morning sickness whoohoo. Nolan is the cutest! He loves giving the baby (my belly) lots of loves and kisses. He can't go to sleep without kissing mammas belly. We decided to have an ultrasound because I was dyeing to know the sex but unfortunately he/she was not cooperating and its still a big surprise. Which is fine. Nolan was able to see the ultrasound and he kept exclaiming "baby"! It was very special.

3 comments:

  1. Are you serious?!!!??? You're not just holding out on us??!!??? That's crazy...that you couldn't tell!!!

    I'm excited to find out what you're having...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the ultrasound done at a training facility so I think the teck wasn't very good. We finally got a good angle after several minutes of trying but she claimed the cord was in the way puh. I was pretty bummed. I want to know even more badly now but If my little passneger didn't want to show us his or her parts then so be it. I'll live

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bekah, Do you know what your having yet?!? Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete