Friday, June 18, 2010

Belly Cast



Today is my due date : )

We did a belly cast last night. (talk about waiting till the last minute) I really like how it turned out! Next I'll sand and reinforce it then decorate it. Maybe paint it or do a mosaic. We'll see. It was a lot of work but I'm so glad we did it. We used four rolls of gauze and a whole thing of plaster of paris. It took about 40 minutes. Major props to hubby for doing it for me and my mom made a great assistant!

I'm feeling good. Huge but good. I'm totally ready to have this baby and am in no rush! Can't wait to snuggle a squishy newborn. Dreaming of crazy baby bliss! So thankful to have my mom and sister here, what a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. keep us posted on when your cute little one arives!! Goog luck I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shanna, I don't know if you remember me but we went to high school together. You dated Danny for a while, and I was his ex! Well, now we're married and have a little critter of our own. I think your blog is super cute- you're a busy lady making all those cute little things!
    Best of luck with your new baby, you look gorgeous as always! :)

    ReplyDelete