Monday, August 30, 2010

Trip to Washington

We took a week long trip up to Washington for my Cousins wedding. Really that was just our excuse. We have been wanting to get back up there for the last two years. I spent every summer there until I was 18 so its been rough not getting to visiting. Now that were in Utah many more visits are in order. Its do-able now that were only an 11 hour drive away.


This is the view from my grandparents back porch! Its gorgeous!
The sun sets right there in the middle, its stunning


Amanda's wedding was super fun! I havn't been to a wedding since my own! The food they had was amazing! I ate until I was stuffed. There was a fountain in the middle of the eating area and Nolan spent most of his time playing in it. Shyloh was a doll as always and there was lots of fund dancing. It was so fun.


During the week we went on lots of walks on their 200 plus acre property. We saw moo cows and petted uncle Dennis's horses. Grandma taught us how to bake whole wheat bread. It was delicious! We had so much fun it was hard to leave! Joe made pancakes every morning. We used white soft wheat! they were amazing. Recipe to fallow in next post :)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous! I wish so badly I could have been there. Amanda looks absolutely gorgeous! Her wedding sounded like it was beautiful! I didn't realize you guys were only 11 hours away from Washington! That makes me even more excited! If we lived in Payson we could make regular trips to Washington, it is even closer there than it is Arizona!!!!!! I hope that everything works out to where we can live in Payson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Shyloh is soooo adorable! She is growing up toooooo fast! Pretty soon she will lose her new born look :( that makes me so sad. I miss her! I wish I could hold her and give her a kiss. I'm soooo glad I was able to be there and meet her, that way when I see her again and she is so much bigger I will feel like I know her and feel more connected with her :) Am I making any sence? Lol. Love you Banana!

    ReplyDelete