Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Frosty the snow man


It snowed a few weeks ago so we took the opportunity to make a snow man. (and it turned out pretty cute in my opinion) This was Nolans first "real" encounter with snow. We put his little mittens on and plastic bags on his feet to keep his shoes dry. He LOVED it. Joe and I were hard at work building frosty when I look around to see where Nolan had run off too, he was sitting in the snow at the top of the slide. It was so cute. He really loved the snow man we made. He kept pointing to him and saying "Frosty!!" We sang the "frosty the snow man" song a few times and also "once there was a snow man". It was great fun. Frosty only lasted a few days. It amazes me how fast that much snow can melt!! Here are some pictures. Now the weather is gorgeous. Spring is quite a sight to see here in Utah. I'm still not used to it. We are loving life here!






1 comment: