Monday, October 12, 2009

Seeing Lines



Am I crazy or do those look like positives?? I'm pretty sure I'm knocked up! Its still super early so were just keeping our fingers crossed and trying not to get too excited.... but I'm really excited and so is my sweet husband.... in fact he may be more excited than I. Here's to a happy healthy pregnancy! My due date is very special because it is the exact due date that my mom had when she was pregnant with me!! June 18th

Warning: you may be seeing my belly a lot in a few months so sorry in advance! I can't help it!!!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited!!! Hopefully, we're due around the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! Congratulations. I wondered with your comment about looking for a photographer! I would LOVE to take your pictures. Maybe I can fly out or something :) I hope you are feeling well and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete