Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New puppy!



We have a puppy!!!!! It's actually my Christmas present, Probably birthday too : ) We got an 11 week old Cockapoo. We had to find a hypo allergenic breed because Joe is allergic and I wanted an indoor dog. The father was a Cocker Spaniel and the momma was a mini Poodle. We named him Pippin after a Hobbit from Lord of the Rings. He is super sweet. Loves to snuggle and cuddle. I'm working my butt off trying to do the crate training with him. He is doing really well already. Pooping in the spot I want him to in the yard. Wish me luck. Its almost as much work as having a new born!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my word, what a cute puppy! It looks like so much fun! What a fun present! You look beautiful Shanna, hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I am jealous- I honestly wanted a cockapoo, but we could only afford our mutt, who I love, but who also ended up costing us so much in vet bills I could have gotten a puppy- dang it! Oh well, he sure is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete