Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AZ State Fair!!!

My Mommacita, Robbie and I went to the fair on Friday. On Opening day it is only a buck to get in so we couldn't pass it up. Joe had work stuff so he couldn't come but we still had fun. My goal was to eat as much junk food as my belly could hold. I had one churro, a the works indian fry bread, half a caramel apple, a chocolate covered banana and some piggley fries!!! The next day I didn't feel that I had consumed enough churros so when Joe and I went to Costco I had two more. They were just as good as the fairs but a qaurter of the price. Now I'm back to my healthy pregnancy diet!
Nolan had so much fun in the little petting zoo. They had some baby goats that must have just been a few days old. So sweet. I think the Camel must have though that Nolans hair was hay because she kept sniffing it. Once she stuck her head over the railing and bent all the way down to Nolans stroller to sniff at his head. It was so funny.

Here's Nolan with his Uncle Robbie. They always have so much fun together. Towards the end of the nigh Nolan got a bit wild but Robbie helped me play with him and keep him company.... Thank you Robbie


Here's Sammy and Nolan. This was the best Picture my Mom got of the two boys. Sammy must have found something interesting in his nose. haha. Cousins are so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had fun at the fair- I remember going to that fair with Shelley when I was in high school and we ate so much and went on so many rides that we started to feel sick! Ah, good times! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete